Saturday 24 March 2012

Twilight

I'm not quite up to date with Twilight because I had no reason to watch it until it was on telly for free so sorry this is late. First of all, If like me; you're not a fan of twilight and you've never seen this film, try to stay that way. The only reason this film made money was because of the mildly attractive men and its fan club. I struggle to believe that this story line is a best selling book because nothing happens. There are no moments where you are excited, none when you are sad. I can't say I shed any emotion for this film. The casting is terrible, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are the most unconvincing couple I've ever seen which I think is sad because I know Robert Pattinson is quite good judging by his other work. Can't say the same for Stewart though...  The acting is weak and I hate to say it but "unintentionally awkward" so much so that a watcher would know they were acting. Now I'm not judging this film by the next but I'm not paying to see the, god knows how many sequels there are, with the part 1's and the part 2's and so on. I'd rather watch Emmerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment